Production submission credits

Monday 7 November 2011

Lloyd Banks Enlists Styles P, A$AP Rocky & Prodigy For "The Cold Corner 2"

"The Cold Corner 2"

source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.16875/title.lloyd-banks-enlists-styles-p-aap-rocky-prodigy-for-the-cold-corner-2

posted November 07, 2011 at 5:30AM GMT+0100 | 90 comments
Lloyd Banks Enlists Styles P, A$AP Rocky & Prodigy For
UPDATE #2: The G-Unit member reveals the tracklist for his upcoming mixtape.

Lloyd Banks previously cancelled his mixtape Cold Corner 2, but had a change of heart back in August. Now, the G-Unit member explains that the tape will arrive in the next two weeks and that he’s already got 18 to 20 tracks recorded for the follow-up to  H.F.M. 2 (Hunger For More 2).

“I got a couple mixtapes done. I had the Cold Corner done for a second, but I just put it off because I could. I needed more time to work on everything else,” he said while at MTV’s RapFix Live yesterday. “I didn’t want to keep giving them a day and day and pushing it back like it’s an album. It’s a mixtape at the end of the day. [...] It’ll be the best mixtape, hands down, that comes out this year. It’ll be coming out within two weeks, Cold Corner 2, definitely.”

He also updated on his next studio album, stating that he has fulfilled his contract with EMI and looking for a new label home.

“Right now, I’m between situations now. I completed my situation with EMI, and going right back to the drawing board. I been working just constantly, making music for my mixtape series and at the same time for my next album. So I’m about 18 or 20 records into my next album already.”

No comments:

Post a Comment